Improper long-term maintenance of plastic floor will cause PVC floor to lose luster, turn yellow, turn black, damage, etc., far from reaching the expected effect, directly affecting the use effect. For PVC floor waxing, maintenance and nursing, the suggestions of plastic floor manufacturers are as follows:
1. Carpet or floor mat should be placed at the entrance and exit of PVC floor to prevent dust and silt from entering, so as to reduce the wear on the floor.
2. In order to keep the plastic floor clean, wax the floor once every 2-3 months. For the first time, 4 layers of wax should be laid on at least 1 bottom and 3 sides. During the maintenance period, 2-3 layers of wax can be laid according to the situation.
3. Usually should not have a lot of water, especially hot water washing, so as to avoid dewaxing, degumming, fading and wing deformation.
4. If it is stained with ink, soup, greasy and other stains, it can be wiped with a semi dry mop or towel. If it is not clean, it can also be wiped with a small amount of stain agent until the stains are eliminated.
5. Usually, some sharp metal tools, such as knives and scissors, should be avoided to fall on the plastic floor, so as not to scratch the surface.
6. Avoid contact with objects above 60 ℃, such as burning cigarette butts on the plastic floor, so as to avoid deformation and coke marks.